The mission of the UCLA Bruin Resource Center (BRC) is to support students’ development, well-being, and academic success and to foster an inclusive and socially just campus community
The Bruin Resource Center envisions thriving, dynamic, and resilient communities of students and staff.
Connect. Support. Achieve.
OUTCOMES (developed 8-28-17)
1. Cultivate an inclusive and socially just environment that fosters respect, supports engagement across difference, and impacts campus climate.
2. Support students’ success in their educational experience through co-curricular programs, services, and academic partnerships.
3. Support students’ well-being, emotional health, identity development, and resiliency through programs, services and connection to resources.
4. Foster student engagement and a sense of belonging with the university and the greater community.
5. Support and partner with students to advocate for their needs and the needs of their communities.
6. Engage in critical reflection and assessment to enhance department’s effectiveness and resource management.